“Summer Smiles Opening kit pool” CONTEST
Summer Smiles Opening kit Contest Rules
1. The “Summer Smiles Closing Kit” contest is held by Sani Marc (the “Contest Organizer” or “Summer Smiles”). The contest will take place on Facebook from April 21, 2020 at 6:00 a.m. to May 5, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. EST (the “Contest Period”).
2. Eligibility. The Contest is open to all legal residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the time of entry. Employees, agents and representatives of the Contest Organizer, of any company, corporation, trust or other legal entity controlled by or affiliated with the Contest Organizer, their advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers of materials or services related to this contest, as well as members of their immediate families (brothers, sisters, children, mother, father), their legal or common-law spouse and any individuals with whom these employees, representatives and agents are domiciled, are not eligible to participate in the contest. If you participate through Facebook, a Facebook account is required in order to participate in the contest.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
No purchase necessary.
- To enter the contest, proceed as follows:
- 1. Like our page @summersmiles.
- 2. Like this post.
- 3. In the comments , mention why you love Summer Smiles products
- Participation limits. Entrants must respect the following limits. Failure to do so may result in disqualification:
4.1 Limit of one (1) entry per person per post.
4.2 Limit of one (1) Facebook user account per person.
- Prizes. Ten (10) prizes are being offered. Each prize has an approximate total value of $39 (the “Prize”) and consists of the following:
- 1 pool opening kit Summer Smiles with an approximate value of $39
- Prize draw. On May 6, 2021, at 12:00 p.m., ten (10) entries will be selected from all the entries received during the Contest Period. The draw will take place at the offices of Sani Marc located at 42 Rue de l’artisan, Victoriaville, Quebec, G6P 7E3.
- Odds of winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
- Awarding of the Prize. To be declared a winner, the randomly selected entrant must:
8.1 Be reached by Facebook Messenger within two (2) working days of the draw and respond to this communication within two (2) days of receiving it for the purpose of providing contact details (name, full mailing address, email address, phone number);
8.2 Complete and sign the declaration and release form (the “Declaration”) confirming compliance with these Rules and correctly answer the mathematical skill testing question on the declaration form. The selected entrant will receive the Declaration form from the Contest Organizer via email and must return it in the prescribed manner so that the Contest Organizer receives the completed Declaration within two (2) business days of its receipt by the selected entrant;
8.3 Upon request and in a timely manner, produce one piece of photo identification.
- Failure to comply with any of the conditions mentioned in these Rules or to accept the Prize will result in the selected entrant being disqualified. In such a case, the Contest Organizer may, at its sole discretion, cancel the Prize or proceed with a new draw in accordance with these rules until a selected entrant is declared a winner.
- Within five (5) to ten (10) weeks following receipt of the duly completed and signed declaration form, the Contest Organizer will deliver the Prize by mail to the winner’s home.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Verification. Entries and Declarations are subject to verification by the Contest Organizer. Any entry or Declaration that is, as the case may be, incomplete, illegible, mutilated, fraudulent, received or submitted late or contains an invalid email address or is otherwise noncompliant, shall be rejected and will not entitle the entrant to an entry or to a Prize, as the case may be.
- Disqualification. The Contest Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any person or to cancel one or more entries of a person who enters or tries to enter this contest using methods that do not comply with these Rules or that are unfair to other entrants (e.g. entries sent after the deadline, in violation of third-party rights). Such a person may be reported to the appropriate legal authorities.
- Conduct of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage the contest Facebook page and/or any related website or site, or to undermine the legitimate conduct of the contest is a violation of civil and criminal laws. In the event of such an attempt, the Contest Organizer reserves the right to disqualify the entrant and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Acceptance of Prizes. Prizes must be accepted as described in these Rules and may not be transferred, in whole or in part, to another person, substituted for another prize or exchanged for cash, except as provided in the following paragraph.
- Substitution of Prizes. Should it be impossible, difficult and/or more expensive for the Contest Organizer to award the Prizes (or any portion thereof) as described in these Rules, the Contest Organizer reserves the right to award the Prizes (or any portion thereof) of similar nature and equal value, or, at its sole discretion, the value of the Prizes (or any portion thereof) indicated in these Rules, in cash.
- Limitation of liability: Use of the Prize. By entering this contest, any entrant selected for a Prize releases and holds harmless the Contest Organizer, any company, corporation, trust or other legal entity controlled by or affiliated with the Contest Organizer, their advertising and promotion agencies, their employees, agents, representatives and Facebook (the “Released Parties”) from and against any damage that may arise out of acceptance or use of the Prize.
- Operation of the Facebook page. The Contest Organizer does not does not warrant that access to or use of the Facebook page of the contest or any related site will be uninterrupted during the Contest Period or error-free.
- Limitation of liability: Conduct of the contest. The Released Parties disclaim all liability for any of the following that may limit or prevent any person from entering the contest: malfunction of any computer component, software or communication line, the loss or absence of a communication network, or any transmission that is faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible or erased by any computer or network. The Released Parties further disclaim all liability for any damage or loss that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by the downloading of any Web page or software, or by the transmission of any information related to participation in the contest.
- Modification of the contest. The Contest Organizer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend, in whole or in part, this contest should human intervention or an event take place that could interfere or affect the proper administration, security, impartiality or conduct of the contest as provided by these Rules, subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec, if required.
- Termination of participation in the contest. In the event that the computer system is unable to register all the contest entries during the Contest Period for any reason whatsoever, or if contest participation must be terminated in whole or in part before the date indicated in these Rules, the Prizes may be awarded according to terms and conditions to be determined by the Contest Organizer, at its sole discretion.
- Prize limit. Under no circumstances shall the Contest Organizer be required to award more Prizes than indicated in these Rules or to award a Prize in a manner other than that stipulated herein.
- Limitation of liability: Participation in the contest. Persons who enter or try to enter this contest release the Released Parties from any liability or damage they may incur as a result of their participation or attempt to participate in the contest.
- Authorization. By entering this contest, the entrant selected for a prize authorizes the Contest Organizer and its representatives to use, if required, his/her name, province and city of residence, photo, likeness, voice and/or statement regarding the Prizes, for publicity purposes, without compensation.
- Communication with entrants. The Contest Organizer may send communications or correspondence to the entrants in connection with this contest.
- Personal information. The personal information collected about the contest entrants will be used solely to administer the contest and to send commercial communications and correspondence from the Contest Organizer, except as provided in the preceding paragraph.
- Property. The Declarations are the property of the Contest Organizer and shall not under any circumstances be returned to entrants.
- Decision by the Contest Organizer. Subject to any decision of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec, in connection with any matter under its jurisdiction, any decision by the Contest Organizer or its representatives pertaining to this contest is final and without appeal.
- Disputes. For entrants who are residents of Quebec, any dispute respecting the organization or conduct of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any dispute respecting the awarding of the Prize may be submitted to the Régie solely for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement
- Unenforceability. If a section of these Rules is declared or deemed illegal, unenforceable or invalid by a competent court, that section shall be considered invalid, but all unaffected sections will be applied within the limits of the law.
- Facebook platform. This contest is not associated with, managed or sponsored by Facebook. Any questions, complaints or comments regarding the contest must be submitted to the Contest Organizer and not to Facebook. Facebook and its subsidiaries, directors, executives, agents and employees will not be held liable for any claims resulting from or related to the organization of the contest. However, by entering this contest, every entrant consents to the terms and conditions of use, agreements and other policies and/or guidelines governing the Facebook platform, and releases the Contest Organizer, any company, trust or other legal entity controlled by or related to the foregoing, their respective advertising or promotion agencies, their respective employees, agents or representatives from any liability or damage that said entrant may incur through the use of this platform.